So, I have a few specific goals that I am going to focus on in particular this week. These are the easiest things to improve upon because they are so straightforward.
1. Get a haircut. Seriously. The amount of split ends my poor hair is rocking are not cute. At all.
2. Remove nail polish from fingernails and repaint in Fourth of July colors.
3. Have a multivitamin every day.
4. Remove all makeup before bed.
5. Early to bed, early to rise.
6. Brush twice and floss every day.
7. Drink lots of water (~two liters per day). In other words, about four of those 500 mL plastic water bottles.
8. Write one-page journal entries.
9. Make and decorate Fourth of July cookies with royal icing.
10. Submit one job application.
11. Type up and send board of directors committee meeting notes.
12. Study for two exams on Saturday.
13. Run 5K.