I wasn’t sure what to call this recipe, as it is my own invention (yeah!). I have finally started to get accustomed to blending up tasty smoothies and/or bowls, so I have gotten adventurous in trying different ingredients. I usually eat these as a meal substitute for lunch, often after a light workout.
1 cup organic baby spinach
1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup frozen organic blueberries
1/8 cup raw unsalted almonds
1/4 cup granola
Coconut milk (as needed)
1. Add spinach, yogurt, blueberries, and almonds into a food processor.
2. Add an initial few pours of coconut milk and then add more as needed.
3. Blend away! This is when you add the additional coconut milk.
4. Pour contents into a small individual bowl and add the granola.
5. Eat and rejoice by how you can’t even tell you’re eating spinach!