- Play violin regularly. This could mean joining a community orchestra, playing in a string quartet, or simply taking up a solo piece to work on individually.
Read books for fun, especially adult fiction, memoirs, young adult, psychology, and education genres. Magazines and newspapers count, too!
- Make your study abroad in London scrapbook.
- Write something creative every week. Write vignettes. Write something. Think of it as every week is NaNoWriMo.
As often as possible, write at least a page reflecting on your day in your journal.
- Learn bass clef by heart and learn to play basic level piano.
- Learn to strum properly on your mandolin.
- Create a photo album/scrapbook for at least three people.
- Officially join KKG and SAI alumni chapters.
Set up a small DIY photo studio at home.
- Learn how to edit photos using a program like Photoshop.
- Create 3-second video/day master video.